Position vacant | Graphic Designer
Posted on May 09 2019
Due to the rapid expansion of our business in south east Queensland, at EMU Sportswear we are looking for a full time graphic designer to join our dynamic team.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Have experience in creating graphics or commercial layout
- Understand how sports clubs operate
- Be willing to work as part of a tight knit team and work independently
- Be highly organised
- Have great attention to detail
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Design custom graphics for sports clubs and schools using our clothing patterns
- Lay artwork onto impressive approval sheets and proposals for the sales team to present to our clients
- Have a working knowledge of (or an ability to learn) CorelDRAW, Trello, Google Mail and One Drive
- Assist with packing orders, general administration and customer service as required
The position will be based at our new North Lakes premises. An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate depending on experience.
EMU Sportswear operates throughout Australia and internationally with our international sports label EV2. The successful candidate will be representing both brands.
If this position interests you, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about our company, please visit www.emusportswear.com.au