Position vacant | Senior Sportswear Salesperson
Posted on May 09 2019
Due to the rapid expansion of our business in south east Queensland, at EMU Sportswear we are looking for a full time Senior Sportswear Salesperson to join our dynamic team.
The successful applicant will:
- Have at least 5 years experience in sales
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Understand how sports clubs operate
- Be willing to work as part of a tight knit team and work independently
- Be highly organised
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Service existing sportswear clients with exceptional customer service skills, prompt follow up and order processing
- Seek out new clients (sports clubs and schools) to process new orders for teamwear
- Have a working knowledge of (or an ability to learn) CorelDRAW, Trello, Google Mail and One Drive
- Work some weekends and after hours where required to build a network of clients (AKA watching sports games over the weekend!)
The position will be based at our new North Lakes premises and will require some travel. An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate depending on experience.
EMU Sportswear operates throughout Australia and internationally with our international sports label EV2. The successful candidate will be representing both brands.
If this position interests you, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
To learn more about our company, please visit www.emusportswear.com.au